Jul 05, 2016
|Model NO.:600||Type:Nickel Pipe|
|Powder:Not Powder||Package:Export Standard or as Customers' Requirements|
|Origin:Tianjin, China||out Diameter:5-560mm|
|Thickness:0.5-50mm||Production Capacity:800 Tons/Year|
Inconel 600 Characteristic as below
1. Good corrosion resistance property for the reduction, oxidation, Nitric and other media. 2. Good stress corrosion cracking resistance property in both room temperature and high temperature.
3. Good corrosion resistance of the dry chlorine and chlorine hydride.
4. Good mechanical property when below zero, room temperature and high temperature.
5. Good anti-creep rupture strength, with the recommendation of 700° C or above working environment.
Inconel 600 Metallurgical structure
600 is face-centered cubic lattice structure.
Inconel 600 Corrosion resistance
600 have corrosion resistance to many kinds of corrosive media. Chromium content made it with better corrosion resistance than Nickel 99.2 (alloy200) and Nickel 99.2 ( alloy201, low carbon) in the oxidize environment. Meantime, high Nickel content make this alloy with good corrosion resistance in the reduction condition and alkaline solution, and also effective avoid chlorine-iron stress corrosion cracking. 600 have good corrosion resistance in the acid, acetic acid, formic acid, stearic acid and other organic acid, with medium corrosion resistance in the inorganic acid. Especially excellent corrosion resistance to dry chlorine and chlorine hydride applied up to 650 ° C. When nder the high temperature, annealing and state solution alloy have good antioxidant off and high-intensity in the air, 600 can resist the ammonia, nitriding and carburizing atmosphere, but at the turn of the changes in redox conditions, it will be corrosion by parts of oxidation media. ( such as green death liquid)
Inconel 600 Application field
1. Erosion thermocouple sheath of the atmosphere
2. Vinyl chloride monomer production: Corrosion resistance to chlorine, hydrogen chloride, oxidation and carbonation.
3. Oxide shaft chloride converted to six fluoride: Hydrogen fluoride anti-corrosion.
4. Corrosive alkali metal produce and usage filed, especially the sulfide use environment.
5. Use Chlorine produce titanium dioxide
6. Organic or inorganic chlorine produce: Corrosion resistance to chlorine and fluoride.
7. Heat treatment furnace flask and components, especially in the carbonization and nitride atmosphere.
8. Petrochemical works production of catalytic regeneration in the application of more than 700° C recommended the use of 600, in order to obtain a longer service life.
Inconel 600 Physical properties
|Melting Point||1370-1425 °C|
Inconel 600 Alloy m inimum Mechanical properties in the room temperature:
R P 0. 2N/mm²
A 5 %