Eureka, Precision Alloy manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 5*220mm Cupper Nickel Alloy Sheet CuNi45 Plate for Relay, Fiberglass Insulated N Type Thermocouple Cable, Fe Cr Al Alloy Ocr27al7mo2 Heat Resistant Electrical Ribbon Wire and so on.
|Model NO.:CuNi45||Product Type:Sheet|
|Material:Cu,Ni||Carbon Content:Low Carbon|
|Package:in Coil, Carton, Wooden Case||Specification:RoHS, SGS|
|Density (g/cm3):8.8||Tensile Strength (MPa):>390|
|Elongation Rate (%):>25||Volume Resistivity:49.0(20oc)|
|Chemical Composition:Cu, Ni||Cetification:ISO9001|
|Products and Services:Small Order Accepted; Fast Delivery||Packing Detail:Coil (Plastic Spool) + Compressed Ply-Wooden Case|
|HS Code:74082290||Production Capacity:500tons/Year|
Constantan is a copper-nickel alloy usually consisting of 55% copper and 45% nickel. Also known as Eureka, Advance and Ferry. Its main feature is its resistivity which is constant over a wide range of temperatures. Other alloys with similarly low temperature coefficients are known, such as manganin (Cu86Mn12Ni2).
Its resistivity is high enough to achieve suitable resistance values in even very small grids, and its temperature coefficient of resistance is not excessive. In addition, constantan is characterized by good fatigue life and relatively high elongation capability.
|Grade||Main Chemical composition (%)|
|Grade||Melting Point(ºC)||Density (g/cm3)||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Elongation rate (%)||Volume resistivity (μΩ.cm)|
4. Packing detail
1) Coil (plastic spool) + compressed ply-wooden case + pallet
2) Coil (plastic spool) + carton + pallet
5. Products and services
1). Pass: ISO9001 certification, and SO14001cetification;
2). Fine after-sale services;
3). Small order accepted;
4). Fast delivery;
1) This wire can also be widely used in generally specified for transistor caps, anodes for electronic tubes, leads of electronic components / lead-in-wires for lamps and for wire-mesh. Also used in strip form for various applications including Ni-Cd batteries
2) Also used for cables, Lead-in-Wire for lamps, electronic tube supports, wire cloth electrical connecting leads where temperatures are in excess of those for which copper is suitable, wire weaving
3) Typical applications include: terminations for heating elements as in ovens, plastics extruders, furnaces. Filament supports and lead wires in the lighting industry